Octosavvi LLC was established by Kenny McElroy (me!) to do fun stuff for a living.
Are you looking for help with projects like these?
- Embedded system security evaluation, reverse engineering or rooting
- Electronic device prototyping, modification or otherwise soldering tiny stuff
- Mechanical lock security evaluation, bypass development or destructive testing
- Site/campus physical security evaluation, testing or awareness campaigning
- Rapid prototyping with laser cutting/engraving, PCB routing or 3D printing
- Organizing conferences, workshops or other events
Are you interested in training for topics like these?
- Finding secrets hidden in hardware
- Platform design security
- Embedded communication protocol weaknesses
- Hardware fuzzing automation
- Soldering, from basics to production
- How locks work and how they can be defeated
- Lock and entry essentials
If so, email Kennyoctosavvi.com or send me a DM @octosavvi.